Why should you give past clients a gift?
‘Tis the season for giving, so why not extend that to your favorite clients? Giving past clients a holiday gift will let them know you care and keep you top-of-mind when their friends or family members need your services in the new year. Not only will it encourage more business in 2020, but it will also make you feel good too!
Food is the way to your client’s heart
From bringing treats into your grade school class to hosting dinner parties as an adult, food has been an intricate part of your life. The sharing of food is a time-honored tradition bringing family and friends together for thousands of years. That’s why it is a perfect holiday gift for clients. Here are our top 5 suggestions for food gifts that are not boring.
1. Did you help put newlyweds in their first home this year? Consider a food subscription box. HelloFresh offers gift cards and a wide variety of plans.
2. Do you have a client that loves to travel? Try The World will send them a curated selection of gourmet food samples from around the world.
3. You would be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn’t love a good grilled cheese sandwich. Give the ultimate comfort food book with over 40 delicious grilled cheese recipes.
4. This donut making kit will be extremely popular with any kids in the house. Right now get 50% off baking kits with code MIXITUP.
5. Any snacker will love a package sent from KernalCrate. The popcorn subscription service totes the classics as well as unique flavors like pickles, and peaches and cream.
Gifts for pet lovers
Most pet lovers are crazy ( Just ask a CBPR team member about theirs.) about their pets. This year, skip the client gift and go straight for their furry family member.
1. Give their dog exactly what they want this year with a customized box from Bark Box.
2. Don’t think we forgot about our feline friends! KitNipBox is a subscription box that includes high-quality cat toys, fun cat products, and all-natural treats.
New Year’s Day survival kit
Is there anything better than spending New Year’s Day relaxing around the house? We bet your clients feel the same way. Pick up a gift basket, and these cozy gifts from Target and Amazon, to create your own New Year’s Day survival kit. This is just one example of a personalized gift box you can create, just make sure you are tailoring the gifts to your client’s tastes. The possibilities are endless!
When you send your gifts, make sure your clients know they’re from you by adding your business card or dropping the gifts off in person. Interested in learning more ways to market yourself? Follow our #starsquad (marketing department) on LinkedIn for tips and tricks or to find out about our next class!