Generating leads on social media comes with time. You do this by building trust and rapport with your followers. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth 1.8 million! Producing video content on your social media channels is the fastest way to grow your following and increase engagement. In the Coldwell Banker Premier Realty marketing department, we know that getting on camera for the first time can be overwhelming. Our best advice would be for you to jump in with both feet and don’t look back! If you need help coming up with content ideas, keep reading for some of our favorite real estate video concepts.
Establish yourself as a neighborhood expert by showing off the community which you live and work. Try these videos out!
- Take videos of parks, dog parks, restaurants, bars, coffee shops
- Show off what your community has that others don’t
- Promote local business owners by interviewing them and finding out what makes the area so special
- Post videos of different community events
We hate to be the bearer of bad news but listing videos bring the least amount of engagement. Use these video tips to help enhance your listing posts. Remember to keep listing videos to under 30 seconds.
- Take a video of the unique things you do to set up for an open house in your new listing
- What makes your property unique or appealing
- Highlight your favorite things about the home
Let people get to know the real you and show them what it feels like to work with you during a transaction. This is a great opportunity to show potential clients how you go above and beyond the competition.
- A day in the life of a real estate agent
- What do you, as an agent, do differently
- Show off your fun work environment (parties, sales meetings.)
- Show off your work/life balance
Remember that you’re the real estate expert! Use video to help people understand market conditions and answer their most pressing questions about buying or selling their home.
- Top tips for first-time homebuyers
- Real estate vocab: What are closing costs and who pays them
- How to price your home to sell
- Home improvement trends
- Renting vs. buying tips
Do you crave more social media help? Click here for a sneak peek at our Coldwell Banker Premier Realty Private Facebook group where we post social media content/tips and tricks…everyday! Not a CBPR agent? Don’t worry, we won’t share your information! Interested in becoming a CBPR agent? Fill out the form below!