This has been a whirlwind of a year and if you were fortunate like many of our agents- you have been busy in this essential business, helping new homeowners take advantage of all-time-low interest rates. If you are new to real estate, or you are looking for ideas on what to give to your best clients, we have compiled a great list of gifts for first-time buyers and past clients alike. The best part is, most of these gifts can easily be purchased online, with short notice. Giving past clients a holiday gift will let them know you care and keep you top-of-mind when their friends or family members need your services in the new year. Not only will it encourage more business in 2021, but it will also make you feel good too!
Food-Inspired Gifts for Real Estate Clients
From bringing treats into your grade school class to hosting dinner parties as an adult, food has been an intricate part of your life. The sharing of food is a time-honored tradition bringing family and friends together for thousands of years. That’s why it is a perfect holiday gift for clients. Here are our top 5 suggestions for food gifts that are not boring.
1. Did you help put newlyweds in their first home this year? Consider a food subscription box. HelloFresh offers gift cards and a wide variety of plans.
2. Do you have a client that loves to travel? Try The World will send them a curated selection of gourmet food samples from around the world.
3. You would be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn’t love a good grilled cheese sandwich. Give the ultimate comfort food book with over 40 delicious grilled cheese recipes.
4. This Food Guide Has plenty of good options, from donut making kits to delicious cookies.
5. Any snacker will love a package sent from KernelCrate. The popcorn subscription service totes the classics as well as unique flavors like pickles and peaches and cream.
Real Estate Client Gifts for Pet Lovers
Most pet lovers are crazy about their animals (ask any CBPR leadership member about theirs.) This year, skip the client gift and go straight for their furry family member.
1. Give their dog exactly what it wants this year with a customized box from Bark Box.
2. Don’t think we forgot about our feline friends! KitNipBox is a subscription box that includes high-quality cat toys, fun cat products, and all-natural treats.
3. PETure Perfect is the best option to gift someone who cannot get enough of their pooch! Check out these personalized goodies and receive $20 Off with the code HELLO20.
Budget-Friendly New Years Survival Kit
Many of us have been spending a lot of time at home this year. Help make your client’s make New Year’s Day a little more special. Pick up a gift basket and these cozy gifts to create your own New Year’s Day survival kit. This is just one example of a personalized gift box you can create, just make sure you are tailoring the gifts to your client’s tastes. The possibilities are endless!
When you send your gifts, make sure your clients know they’re from you by adding your business card or dropping the gifts off in person (and include a hand sanitizer too!). Interested in learning more ways to market yourself? Join our #Starsquad (Marketing department) on our Facebook group for tips and tricks or to find out about our next class!