On the LasVegashomes.com Blog, we post content that agents can share via social media and ad campaigns to their SOI. Scroll below to see a post from our Holidays are no Holiday campaign.
When is the Best Time to Sell Your Home in Las Vegas?
The Las Vegas real estate market is normalizing to a healthier balance between buyers and sellers and, as we’ve mentioned over the last few months, this normalization accentuates the need for a market savvy and negotiation-skilled professional on your side…Which is the only type of sales professionals we have here at Coldwell Banker Premier Realty! Watch the Video below to see Bob Hamrick summarize the facts.
(After watching the video, continuing scrolling for even MORE information on Listing your home during the holidays.)
While the holiday season poses distractions for most real estate agents, we know the facts: Selling in December is 59% more favorable to you than selling after the Holidays. Why? Here are the top 5 reasons.
- In real numbers, the ratio between listings taken and listings sold in November and December is 109% compared to just 70% in January and February.
- Because of the myth that December is a bad time to list your home, buyers have fewer inventory options to choose from.
- Many corporations choose the holidays to relocate their employees, increasing the buyer pool.
- Snowbirds will be trying to escape the harsh winter months
- Many out-of-area visitors (there were over 300,000 people who visited Las Vegas over Thanksgiving weekend) may want to move closer to their family and friends.
If you are interested in learning more about why now is a great time to sell, contact the Coldwell Banker Real Estate professional responsible for sharing this blog post with you.